"As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read our Disclosure policy."
If you can describe the air with attributes such as “moist,” “damp,” and “clammy” air, I feel you – it has to be one of the most annoying things ever. Besides, it significantly lowers your overall life quality and everyday mood.
Luckily, we live in a technological era that offers an easy solution to this problem.
What you need for your wet and humid rooms is the best dehumidifier to erase the moisture.
With the ALROCKET Dehumidifier 35 review, I present to you everything I’ve learned about this device during my testing, so that you can weigh out the pros and cons.
Upon its release, the ALROCKET Dehumidifier 35 quickly rose to the top of the best-selling lists. What makes it a shiny gem in the sea of dehumidifiers is its efficiency and functionality alongside smart features that it brings to the table. Therefore, it’s no wonder that it has vaulted past the competition.
ALROCKET Dehumidifier 35 Specs & Features
|ALROCKET Dehumidifier 35|
|Dimensions||5.7 x 5.7 x 9.9 inches|
|Coverage||160 square feet|
|Water Extraction||16oz (450ml)|
- Efficient Dehumidifying System – Speaking in numbers, the ALROCKET dehumidifier can extract up to 16oz, aka 450ml, of water in a day due to its large-capacity tank (35oz/1000ml). It is ideal for rooms up to 160 square feet.
- Thermo-Electric Tech (Peltier) – This unique mode of operation utilizes minimum strength to achieve the highest efficiency. If we translate it to the numbers, again, it means that this device is energy saving because it uses only 40W per hour, i.e., 9.96kW in 24 hours. Also, it reduces noise pollution as its maximum noise level is only 39db (equivalent to that of a whisper).
- Auto Shut-off – Once the water level in the tank reaches 24-27oz, the device will turn off by itself to prevent an overflow.
- 160-Square-Foot Coverage – The 160 square feet of coverage is excellent for bedrooms, smaller living rooms, and offices, as well as other places that can often get humid – basements, garages, wardrobes, etc.
- Smart LED lights – Everything this dehumidifier does will be signaled by the smart LED system that features seven color schemes.
ALROCKET Dehumidifier 35 Review: An Honest & Unbiased Look
But is it really so?
To answer this question, I’ve tried out and graded it in this ALROCKET Dehumidifier 35 review.
Unboxing the ALROCKET Dehumidifier 35: Design & First Impressions
The design of this dehumidifier can be nicely summed up in a single word: minimalistic.
But don’t think that it is short of impressive just because it lacks bells and whistles!
What is important is that manufacturers have put in a lot of thought into its construction, which really shows.
Why do I say so?
Well, first off, the plastic white upper part of the dehumidifier is a classic. It will easily blend into any environment and interior, and it looks sleek and refreshing.
Secondly, the transparent part is there for two reasons: so that you can track how much water is left, and so that you observe the smart lighting effects, which brings me to the part that really impressed me.
Namely, the LED lights add a futuristic vibe to the whole device, and significantly improve your surroundings, even at night. You can switch between seven colors and lock to your favorite one, whereas, by default, they are blue and red.
Not only is this lighting system beautiful, but it is also very functional. When your water tank is full, that is, when the water level goes up to around 26oz, the auto shut-off feature will activate to prevent any leakage, and the red light will illuminate the whole transparent part.
So, as you can see, this feature is not a simple decor embellishment, but it sort of acts as an indicator light. Pretty convenient, don’t you think?
The final thing I noted when it comes to physical features of the ALROCKET Dehumidifier is that it is extremely portable. Weighing only 2.87lbs, it is a piece of cake to use it in any room you want and carry it to the next one.
Putting the ALROCKET Dehumidifier 35 to Work: Performance & Effectiveness
Now, let’s see how the ALROCKET Dehumidifier 35 showed when put to practice.
The first thing I noticed upon turning it on is that it’s very easy to power it up by the one-touch switch.
Its area coverage isn’t what one could deem the largest out there, but it is sufficient for most of the uses. The device was tried out in various damp places, including an apartment, a garage, and a basement that is completely covered in green mold (TMI? Sorry!), and it effectively cleaned and dried out the air in each one of them.
In addition to the obvious (more pleasant atmosphere, no odor), other beneficial effects of this device include the lowered risk of mold, dust mites, and mildew.
And also, removing the excessive amount of humidity in the air helps people with respiratory conditions and allergies.
After running it for a couple of days, my research has shown that this dehumidifier does not consume a lot of power and will be easy on your pocket.
Did I mention that it was so silent sometimes that I forgot it was on?
ALROCKET Dehumidifier 35: Pros & Cons to Keep In Mind
- Sleek design
- Incredible effectiveness
- Attractive LED lights
- Budget-friendly price
- Eliminates all pollutants in addition to drying out the air
- Doesn’t have a lot of extra features
- It might not be enough for larger rooms
Decision Time: Is ALROCKET Dehumidifier 35 the Best Air Purifier for You?
Yes, yes, and yes.
I’m not overly enthusiastic; this little device deserves it, as I hope that this ALROCKET Dehumidifier review has shown. It’s not the most advanced out there, but it completely justifies its price.
Breathing fresh and clean air is one of the paramount factors for a healthy life – so why not enable it?